Town & Country Estate Agents
Request a FREE Property Valuation

Need help?

Our friendly teams are always at hand and available to answer any questions you may have regarding selling or letting your property.

Here are some answers to regularly asked questions:

Current legislation requires that anyone selling a property must provide an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC).

The document confirms the Energy Performance (Efficiency Rating) of your property and the Environmental Impact rating (this is a measure of a home's impact on the environment).

This document needs to be made available to any prospective purchasers and solicitors.

No, your local valuer will come out and provide a free no obligation market appraisal.

If you would like to arrange a valuation please contact your nearest branch today. 

We competitively set our fees in accordance with the selling value of your property.

We hope these frequently asked questions have helped, but if you need more information please contact us.

In this section…

How much is your property worth?
Request a FREE Property Valuation